Registration for individual online qualifiers will open on Thursday the 1st of December 2022 at 12:00 noon (local Greek time). You can see all available categories here.
- All individual athletes must perform their online qualifiers at a location of their choice and submit their videos online. Athens Throwdown Judges Team will examine all videos!
- There will be two qualifications workouts announced on 15/01/2023, 09:00 (Greek local time). All athletes must submit their scores by 31/01/2023, 23:59 (Greek local time).
- Athletes can complete and submit the workouts as many times as they wish until the deadline!
- Once the deadline for the workouts is over, an athlete will not be able to adjust, submit or re-submit any score for these workouts.
- The 576 best individual athletes will be invited to Athens, Greece, for the finals on 05-06-07/05/2023.
The number of Individual athletes who qualify in Finals:
Elite Men: 128
Elite Women: 48
Scaled Men: 160
Scaled Women: 80
Masters Men 35+: 32
Masters Women 35+: 11
Masters Men 40+: 32
Masters Women 40+: 11
Masters Men 45+: 16
Masters Women 45+: 9
Masters Men 50+: 16
Masters Women 50+: 7
Teenage Boys up to 18: 16
Teenage Girls up to 18: 10
Qualifiers Score Submission
- How to submit your score; upload your videos on YouTube under Public privacy settings. Make sure there are no copyright issues with the sound. Then log in to Piece of Game and submit your score and video link.
- Athletes are responsible for making sure their scores are submitted by Tuesday, the 31st of January 2023, at 23:59 local Greek time. Late score submission is not allowed!
- You can confirm your score has been successfully submitted by seeing it appear on your Piece of Game dashboard. If you do not see your score on that page, it is not in the Piece of Game system, and you need to try again.
- Athens Throwdown individual finals will run on 05-06-07/05/2023. All athletes will compete on all three days of the finals.
- All individual athletes must check-in at the venue on 04/05/2023 between 19:30-20:30 local Greek time! The briefing will take place between 20:45-21:15!
- For your check-in, you must have your Passport or ID Card with you.
- Athletes may authorize a third party to check them in. The athlete's representative must have the athlete's original ID/passport and the signed Waiver to complete the process. The athletes have the right to sign the Waiver online through https://pieceofgame.com/ instead of submitting it in hard copy.
- During the check-in, athletes will be given wristbands that they will have to wear throughout all three days! Without them, no one will be allowed to enter the venue and the arena!
- If any athletes miss the check-in, then they will have a last chance on 05/05/2023 between 07:00-07:30. If they don't show up in both check-ins, their spot will automatically be offered to Lucky Athletes!
- Teenage Boys and Girls must have a written statement with them from their parents or coaches, allowing them to participate in finals!
- On Piece of Game you can find the detailed timetable of the finals, with the exact times that you compete on Friday, 05/05/2023. At the end of each event day, the heats will change based on the athletes' performance, and they will be published at Piece of Game! The event will end on Sunday, 07/05/2023, after 21:00 (local Greek time)!
- Athens Throwdown 2023 Leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifiers and finals and updated as scores are submitted. Athletes will receive an overall ranking at the end of the qualifiers and finals.