1. Athens Throwdown individual finals will run on
date to be announced]. All
compete in all three days of the finals.
2. All individual competitors must check-in at the venue on [exact date to be announced]
between 19:30-20:30 o'clock Greek local time! Briefing will take place between 20:30-21:30
3. For your check-in, you must know your unique ID number: soon you will be able to find
it on Piece of
next to your name, and you will use it during the whole event.
4. During the check-in, competitors must have with them their Passport or their ID Card
the signed Waiver! You can download and print Waiver here
5. During the check-in, competitors will be given wristbands that they will have to wear
throughout all three days! Without them, no one will be allowed to enter the venue and the
6. If a competitor misses the check-in, then he/she will have a last chance on [exact
date to be announced] between 07:00-07:30. If he/she doesn't show up in both check-ins, then
will be automatically offered to lucky losers!
7. Teenage Boys and Girls must have a written statement with them from their parents or
coaches, allowing them to participate in finals!
8. Soon, Piece of Game will publish the detailed timetable of the event,
with the exact times that competitors are going to compete on Friday, [exact date to be
announced]. At the
end of each day of the
finals, the heats will change based on the competitors’ performance and they will be
Piece of Game! Event is going to end on Sunday, [exact date to be announced], after 21:00
9. Athens Throwdown 2020-two Leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifiers and
will be updated as scores are submitted. At the end of the qualifiers and finals, athletes
will receive an overall ranking.
Number of Individual competitors who qualify in Finals:
Elite Men: 128
Elite Women: 48
Scaled Men: 160
Scaled Women: 80
Masters Men 35+: 32
Masters Women 35+: 11
Masters Men 40+: 32
Masters Women 40+: 11
Masters Men 45+: 16
Masters Women 45+: 9
Masters Men 50+: 16
Masters Women 50+: 7
Teenage Boys up to 18: 16
Teenage Girls up to 18: 10
Registration for individual online qualifiers will open on Friday 1st of November 2019 at
12:00 (Greek local time). You can see all available categories here
1. All individual competitors need to perform their online qualifiers at a location of
their choice and submit their videos online. All videos will be examined by Athens Throwdown
2. In individual event, there will be 3 qualification WODs which will be announced on
15/01/2020, 09:00 (Greek local time). All competitors must submit their scores until
31/01/2020, 23:59 (Greek local time).
3. Competitors can complete and submit the workouts as many times as they wish until the
4. Once the deadline of the workouts is over, a competitor will not be able to adjust,
submit or re-submit any score for these workouts.
5. The 576 best individual competitors will be invited in Athens, Greece for the finals
2022 [exact date to be announced].
Qualifiers Score Submission
1. How to submit your score: upload your videos on YouTube under Public privacy settings.
Then login to Piece of Game
score and video link.
2. Competitors are responsible for making sure their scores are submitted by Friday,
31st January 2020, at 23:59 Greek local time. Late scores are not allowed!
3. If you are having technical problems submitting a score, you must email
email@example.com before the deadline with your name, score, and the video link.
Any emails received after the deadline will not be considered.
4. You can confirm your score has been successfully submitted by seeing that it appears
on your Piece of Game dashboard. If you do not see your score on that page, it is not in
Piece of Game system, and you need to try again.